How to make a Thanksgiving Turkey: Cooking a turkey can seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be that hard. This recipe is super simple, turns out great every time, and it doesn’t require hours of brining or basting.
- 1 Thawed Turkey
- 1 Cup Butter
- 3 Tbsp G&M Cajun Seasoning
- Remove packaging and drain juices/remove neck from inside Turkey. Pat dry with clean paper towels. Separate skin from turkey breast.
- Mix 3 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning with softened butter until combined. Using spatula, rub seasoned butter under skin and on top of entire Turkey.
- Place Turkey on roasting rack in roasting pan. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- In 325° oven, roast Turkey until internal temp reaches 165° (Time varies)
- Remove from oven and let Turkey rest for 30 minutes before carving and serving!