Try out one of our most popular recipes! This BBQ Rib recipe makes the most juicy and tender ribs with a flavor so rich you don't even need sauce (but we also love a good sauce on them).
- 1 rack of pork baby back ribs or spare ribs
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Gresham and Myers BBQ Rib Seasoning
- Season Ribs liberally with rub and wrap with aluminum foil
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or as long as overnight
- Cook in foil at 250° for 3-4 hours for baby back ribs and 5-6 hours for large ribs
- For dry ribs: open foil sprinkle with more Rib Rub and cook uncovered for 20 minutes, checking frequently to ensure molasses in the rub doesn’t burn
- For sauced ribs: open foil, cover ribs with sauce and cook uncovered for 20 minutes