- 2 lbs Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 4 tsp Gresham & Myers Mexican Seasoning
- 2 tsp Mexican Oregano
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 small can Chipotle Peppers in Adobo - Blended
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
1. Blend chipotle peppers in blender until smooth
2. Add G&M Mexican Seasoning, Oregano, Water, and Olive Oil to blender and blend for 30 seconds or until completely blended
3. Place chicken thighs and marinade into a large plastic bag, close, and massage marinade into chicken. Let marinate 30 Minutes - 8 Hours
4. Place marinated chicken on wire rack on foil-lined baking sheet.
5. Place in oven on the top rack and Broil at 500 degrees for 15 minutes
6. Flip chicken and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly
7. Chop chicken and serve in tacos, quesadillas, burritos, salads, and more!