- 23 oz Steak (Beef or your favorite Venison) - Cut into 2" cubes
- 3 Tbsp Gresham & Myers Wild Game Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- Toss steak cubes with 2 Tbsp G&M Wild Game seasoning and set aside.
- Preheat a cast iron skillet with 1 Tablespoons oil over medium high heat.
- Once hot, sear half of the cubes for 2 minutes on each side until dark brown. Remove from pan. Repeat the process for remaining steak cubes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add butter and 1 Tbsp G&M Wild Game seasoning to melt.
- Toss with steak cubes and serve.