- 2 lbs Beef Tri Tip Roast
- 2 Tbsp Gresham & Myers Tuscan Seasoning
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Place roast in a glass dish with a lid or in a gallon storage bag.
- Add oil, vinegar and G&M Tuscan Seasoning and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*. Remove roast from the marinade and allow to drain.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over high heat and brown roast on all sides.
- Move skillet to oven and cook for 25-30 Minutes until the internal temperature is 130*.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 Minutes.
- Slice across the grain and serve.