- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp White Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Brioche Buns
- Buffalo Sauce
1. Flatten chicken breasts and cut to desired size.
2. Whisk together buttermilk and egg until combined. Add chicken breasts to marinade and place in fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
3. Mix together flour and spices in a shallow dish.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and place on wire rack to remove excess marinade.
5. Preheat oven to 400° F
6. Toss chicken breasts in flour mixture individually until flour mixture is gone.
7. In an oven-safe pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Place chicken breasts in pan, cooking each side for 2-3 minutes until brown.
8. Place pan in oven for 5 minutes or until chicken reaches 165° F internally.
9. Transfer chicken to wire rack and let rest for 5 minutes.
10. Serve on toasted buns with tomato, lettuce, buffalo sauce, and ranch.