These Tri-Tip Steak Sandwiches are so simple and versatile. You can put your own spin on them to make them your perfect sandwich!
- 1 lbs Tri-Tip Steak
- 1 Tbs G&M Prime Rib Seasoning
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 2-3 Sweet Peppers
- 1/2 Cup Onion
- 1/2 Cup Arugula
- Brioche Buns
- Chipotle Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs Blended Chipotles
1. Begin by seasoning Tri-Tip and set aside.
2. Slice peppers and onions into thin strips. Saute in a skillet with oil until brown.
3. Heat cast iron skillet over high heat. Sear Tri-Tip on each side. Turn down heat to low and add 2 Tbs butter to finish cooking to desired temperature.
4. Remove Tri-Tip from pan and let rest for 10 minutes.
5. Melt 1 Tbs butter in pan on high heat and use to toast buns until golden brown.
6. Mix Mayo and Chipotles together in a small dish. Spread on top Brioche Bun.
7. Slice Tri-Tip against the grain into bite-size pieces.
8. Assemble sandwich - Bun, Tri-Tip, Peppers/Onions, Arugula, Bun w/Chipotle Mayo.