Clam Chowder Recipe
All of our seasonings can be used to make a tasty veggie dip. Try out our Gresham and Myers Vegetable Seasoning for our favorite version!
8 oz Thick Cut Bacon, diced
1 Small Onion, diced
1 ½ lbs of Clams, canned
3 Ribs Celery, diced
¼ Cup Butter
1 ½ lb Potatoes, diced
¼ Cup flour
2 Tablespoons Gresham and Myers Cajun Seasoning
2 Cups Heavy Cream
- In a large pan, combine potatoes, clam juice and enough water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender. Do not drain.
- Cook Bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and drain all but 1 TBS of drippings.
- Add onion and celery and cook until softened. Add Butter.
- When melted add flour and cook until slightly browned.
- Stir vegetable mixture into potatoes and add clams. When chowder is thickened add Cream and G&M Cajun Seasoning. Heat until clams are warmed through.