Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
You've had normal mashed potatoes. Maybe even some pretty good ones, but you haven't had the best mashed potatoes of your life until you try these Garlic Mashed Potatoes. They are so flavorful and go perfectly with our Prime Rib recipe and some gravy!
- 3 Pounds Idaho Russet Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Salted Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Gresham and Myers Vegetable Seasoning
- Peel and cut potatoes into 2” cubes
- Place in large pot and bring to a boil over medium heat
- Cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork
- Drain potatoes and return to heat momentarily to evaporate any remaining liquid
- Add butter, cream and Vegetable Seasoning
- Mix with hand mixer until light and fluffy (All ingredients can be mixed in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment if you prefer)
- Serve with a roast, steak, or anything else that sounds good!